Saturday, February 26, 2011

Review: HiFi Cosmetics

Let me introduce you to HiFi Cosmetics. I stumbled across this brand on Etsy, and after remembering some reviews I had read a few months ago; I decided to give them a try and ordered some samples.

Buttercup:
Can you say wow? This is a true yellow, great for any collection.

Adrenaline:
A light/medium green with TONS of shimmer.


Lithium:
As a blue lover, I feel like I've seen this color before... but if you haven't, I'd definetely recommend it for your collection!


Disco:
A white that I absolutely adore. Most whites I encounter rarely show up on my skin/eyes, but this one is just right.



These eyeshadows have amazing staying power. If you apply them over Too Faced Gliter Glue there will be no fall out. I love it for bright bold looks, my personal favorite. :)

Shipping:
I placed my order on January 16th, 2011 and waited at least a month for the items to be shipped. She was in the middle of an unexpected move, so I can understand that; I was just disappointed I had to email and get an automatic response back (until she found my message in the spam folder.) I received them in a little more than a month.

Updates on HiFi Cosmetics:
All items have been taken out of her Etsy shop for the time being. They closed the store to catch up on filling and shipping previous orders, which will all be filled by February 25th. They will re-open soon.

Overall Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 An0rexic Heart© | by TNB